REVEEL® genova GmbH
Information We Collect
Information You Provide Us
When you contact us through our online contact form, we collect information from you such as:
- Telephone number
- Email address
Information We Collect From Your Use of the Services
We and our third party service providers may collect information from you as you use our Services, including:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services you are using. We use this information to help our Services function properly.
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success or our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
- IP Address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified, automatically shortened and logged in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the pages that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We only use shortened IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
If We Cannot Collect Your Information
If you do not allow us to collect information from you or through the Services, we may not be able to provide you with full access to the Services, products, or assistance relating to the Services. For example, we will need your personal details in order to complete and fulfill your request via the online contact form.
How We Use Your Information
We may use and disclose the information we collect from or about you for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services.
- To send administrative information to you, such as information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To complete and fulfill your requests via the online contact form, including providing you with customer service related to your requests via the online contact form.
- To personalize your experience on the Services by presenting products and offers tailored to you or that may potentially be of interest to you, consistent with your choices.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions and to administer these activities.
- For our business purposes and the business purposes of our partners and third party service providers, such as, without limitation, troubleshooting data analysis, audits, security, fraud monitoring and prevention; developing new products; enhancing, improving, or modifying our Services; identifying usage trends; determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns; collaborating with our partners, responding to customer service enquiries; and operating and expanding business or future activities.
How We Share Your Information
Your information may be disclosed:
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, fraud protection, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services. To third party sponsors involved in the processing of sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions, consistent with your choices.
- To a third party in the event of any proposed or effected reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings). If any such event occurs, that third party may assume all of our rights to collect, use, share, or otherwise dispose of your information.
We may use and disclose information that does not identify or otherwise relate to an individual for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
Third Party Services
This Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
On this website, we embed videos of the platform YouTube provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. You can find more about data processing by Google in their Privacy Notice available here: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
You can opt out from data collection by Google here: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe the security of your account has been compromised, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
Your Data Protection Rights
If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time. In addition, if you are a resident of the European Union, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. (Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here.)
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Use of Services by Minors
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that they not provide personal information through the Services.
Your information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Services you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we have taken measures to comply with EEA data transfer restrictions such as implementing a legal mechanism to lawfully transfer your Personal Information between the EEA and non-EEA countries, such as the United States and Australia.
how to Contact Us
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card or other sensitive information in your emails to us.